InsuranceERM's 2021 annual awards have been launched – so please submit your entries and have your achievements recognised!
The awards recognise and celebrate Europe’s very best in insurance risk management, actuarial and risk modelling practices, as well as the leading service providers.
Following on from last year's highly successful event, the InsuranceERM UK & Europe 2021 Awards feature 37 categories to enter - and include new awards for corporate social responsibility initiative and climate risk management solution of the year.
An independent team of judges – comprising industry experts on risk, actuarial and culture matters – will choose the individual, team and company winners.
This year, we are particularly looking for examples of excellence in responding to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The deadline for awards entries is Friday 11 December 2020.
To submit an entry or entries, click here.
InsuranceERM Awards 2021 categories
- Risk team of the year
- Actuarial team of the year
- ALM team of the year
- Cat risk team of the year
- Modelling team of the year
- Longevity/mortality team of the year
- Re/insurer of the year
- Risk innovation of the year
- Climate risk initiative of the year
- *NEW* Corporate social responsibility initiative of the year
- Diversity and inclusion excellence
- Insurance asset manager of the year
- Longevity risk transfer deal of the year
- Risk consultancy of the year
- Alternative capital dealmaker of the year (ILS/collateralised reinsurance)
- Insurance law firm of the year
- Chief risk officer of the year
- Chief actuary of the year
- Young risk/actuarial professional of the year
- Judges' Award for contributions to the industry
- Actuarial modelling solution of the year
- Analytics solution of the year
- Best use of cloud technology
- Digital transformation - insurtech solution of the year
- Catastrophe risk modelling solution of the year
- *NEW* Climate risk management solution of the year
- Cyber risk solution of the year
- Data solution of the year
- End-user computing risk management solution of the year
- ERM end-to-end solution of the year
- ESG (Economic Scenario Generator) software of the year
- IFRS 17 solution of the year
- Operational risk solution of the year
- Regulatory reporting software of the year
- Reserving solution of the year
- Solvency II solution of the year
- Stress scenarios software of the year
So, if you think you, a colleague, your team, your company, your supplier, or your client deserve an award for an outstanding contribution to the industry, seize the moment. You have to be in it to win it!
Enter the awards by clicking here.
You can also read our Ten steps on how to win an InsuranceERM Award.