InsuranceERM is inviting entries from insurance technology providers that wish to be listed in our Technology Guide.
The Guide includes software that helps insurers with:
- asset/liability management
- capital modelling
- catastrophe modelling
- data management
- economic capital aggregation
- economic scenario generator
- end-to-end ERM or Solvency II solution
- exposure management
- governance, risk, compliance
- internal/external reporting
- operational risk
- portfolio analysis/hedging
- risk management
- spreadsheet risk management
This year, we are also seeking listings for solutions that help insurers with the IFRS 17 accounting standard and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The guide is published online here and in the autumn issue of InsuranceERM.
If you wish to be considered for inclusion, please contact [email protected]suranceerm.com
The deadline for entries is Friday 25 August.