It’s time to enter InsuranceERM’s UK and Europe awards 2022 and recognise you or your team’s achievements!
Submit your entries by Friday 10 December.
The awards - supported by Arthur - celebrate individuals, teams and companies that have excelled in insurance risk management, actuarial and catastrophe modelling. Initiatives promoting excellence in climate risk and ESG issues will also be honoured.
Technology and service providers serving the risk and capital management needs of re/insurers also have a chance to shine with 17 categories available for entries.
The InsuranceERM UK & Europe 2022 awards feature 34 categories and include new awards for ESG initiative of the year, IFRS 17 consultancy of the year and third-party risk solutions provider of the year.
An independent team of judges – comprised of insurance experts in the areas of risk, capital management and technology – will choose the individual, team and company winners.
The deadline for awards entries is Friday 10 December.
InsuranceERM Awards 2022 categories
- Risk team of the year
- Actuarial team of the year
- ALM team of the year
- Cat risk team of the year
- Re/insurer of the year
- Risk innovation of the year
- *NEW* ESG initiative of the year
- Diversity and inclusion excellence
- Insurance asset manager of the year
- Pension/Longevity risk transfer deal of the year
- Risk consultancy of the year
- *NEW* IFRS 17 consultancy of the year
- Insurtech innovation of the year
- Risk transfer innovation of the year
- Chief risk officer of the year
- Young actuarial and risk professional of the year
- Judges' award for contributions to the industry
- Actuarial modelling solution of the year
- Analytics solution of the year
- Best use of cloud technology
- Catastrophe risk modelling solution of the year
- Climate risk management solution of the year
- Cyber risk solution of the year
- Data solution of the year
- End-user computing risk management solution of the year
- ERM end-to-end solution of the year
- ESG (Economic Scenario Generator) software of the year
- IFRS 17 solution of the year
- Operational risk solution of the year
- Regulatory reporting software of the year
- Reserving solution of the year
- Solvency II solution of the year
- Stress scenarios software of the year
- *NEW* Third-party risk solutions provider of the year
So, if you think you, a colleague, your team, your company, your supplier, or your client deserve an award for an outstanding contribution to the industry, submit your entry by FRIDAY 10 DECEMBER.
Enter the awards by clicking here.
You can also read our Ten steps on how to win an InsuranceERM award.