InsuranceERM's UK & Europe awards 2023 are the premier awards designed to showcase excellence and innovation in insurance risk management – and entries are open!
The prestigious annual awards - supported by Arthur - recognise the best teams, companies, individuals and service providers across re/insurance risk management and the actuarial community, as well as risk modelling and asset and liability management.
Innovators in climate risk management, ESG and diversity and inclusion will be honoured. And the awards also celebrate the achievements of those consultancies, service providers and technology vendors that are supporting re/insurers with their risk management goals.
The deadline to enter the awards is midnight (GMT) on 12 December 2022.
The InsuranceERM UK & Europe 2023 awards feature 35 categories, ranging from catastrophe risk modelling, cyber risk and cloud technology. Excellence in regulatory reporting, reserving and risk transfer are just some of the of the other areas where winners will be crowned.
An independent and highly respected range of judges from the UK and Europe who are senior insurance experts in risk, capital management and technology will select the winners based on the entries received. Winners will be announced in February 2023.
Antony Williams, director of risk and catastrophe at Arthur Recruitment, said: “Arthur are proud to support the InsuranceERM Awards for a third consecutive year. These awards recognise individuals, teams, and companies that exceed within the market and its excellent to see so many of the Arthur network go forward to finalists and winners.”
The deadline for award entries is 12 December.
InsuranceERM Awards 2023 categories:
- Risk team of the year
- Actuarial team of the year
- ALM team of the year
- Cat risk team of the year
- Re/insurer of the year
- Risk innovation of the year
- ESG initiative of the year
- Diversity and inclusion excellence
- Insurance asset manager of the year
- Pension/Longevity risk transfer deal of the year
- Risk consultancy of the year
- IFRS 17 consultancy of the year
- *NEW* Insurance law firm of the year
- Insurtech innovation of the year
- Risk transfer innovation of the year
- Chief risk officer of the year
- Young actuarial and risk professional of the year
- Judges' award for contributions to the industry
- Actuarial modelling solution of the year
- Analytics solution of the year
- Best use of cloud technology
- Catastrophe risk modelling solution of the year
- Climate risk management solution of the year
- Cyber risk solution of the year
- Data solution of the year
- End-user computing risk management solution of the year
- ERM end-to-end solution of the year
- ESG (Economic Scenario Generator) software of the year
- IFRS 17 solution of the year
- Operational risk solution of the year
- Regulatory reporting software of the year
- Reserving solution of the year
- Solvency II solution of the year
- Stress scenarios software of the year
- Third-party risk solutions provider of the year
Now is the time to act! If you or your colleague / team /company / service provider deserves recognition for their outstanding contributions – submit your entry by 12 December.
Entering the awards is a straightforward process that can be done by clicking the below button.
You can also read our Ten steps to help win an InsuranceERM award